Tier 4 Visa – Holders of Non-EU Passports

All holders of non EU passports must obtain a Tier 4 visa before commencing their studies in the UK. Abbots Bromley School holds a Tier 4 Sponsor License with UK  Visa and Immigration Services (UKVI) for the purpose of issuing Tier 4 (Child) or Tier 4 (General) CAS statements to students who have accepted a place to study at the school. Students must also provide the school with evidence to show that they have paid the health services fee before entry into school.